Monday, March 30, 2009

losing battle

I have fallen into this trap yet again, but this time, i have decided to give up even before i want to try.

I know it may even be hopeless to try or rather THINK of trying, because i jolly well know it can never ever work the way i want it to be. Also, it's too early to decide anything. Fate is what i believe in, but not hoping for.

My mind is still very unsettled, still full with thoughts, some of them unnecessary. Actually, most of them are.

I daresay i am too thoughtful over every minute stuff, rendering me pressurized.

I think that i'm like, alone, without anybody to talk to.

Friends whom i thought i could confide and talk with, have left

sigh sigh sigh

-Joei

1 comment:

  1. hei hei, how are you??? outdated quote blog... nah. hahah eh although I know u as a poster in my blog, I haven't really know about you... got msn??? add me seowqj@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete