Monday, February 16, 2009

flashpoint

I thought i have totally forgotten about her, but the picture i saw started to haunt me again. I haven't seen her since the day i moved out and sadly, our paths never crossed. She was the first, she was the only girl who really knew me deep down, looking at her picture made me smile though. she seemed happy for which i'm truly happy. I chose not to contact her, because i knew if i did, i wouldn't be able to control myself, and i will ultimately hurt myself again. I swore to myself that i will not have these kind of sentiments ever again. I promised myself however, that i will never forget her. She will always be my best and only childhood friend. Deep down, i'm sure i can never ever look at her.

Swearing to the love and goodness of a lost part of my life, i have hurt myself deeply and is scarred forever.

She'll be missed dearly.

~~ Yue Li ~~

-Joei

No comments:

Post a Comment