Friday, February 13, 2009

I needed to be someone different, so i changed. I realized how bad that was, so i changed back. I've been doing this for the past few years, and now, i'm not sure about myself, about my true identity, about my true sane mind.

It's valentine's day, a day for males to show their "gentlemanliness" towards their other significant half, and vice versa.

It's funny how people know things will be overpriced, yet they will still go ahead and buy them, just to impress the girl, and other onlooking couples.

On second thought, i should say i'm bemused by it.

Showing love and "extra" affection only during valentine's day? It simply disgusts me. I detest this sort of behavior.

Then again, lots of things never fails to irk me.

I spent the whole of Friday reading, and i found out that i love reading again =). Otherwise, it was an uneventful day.

I hate boot-licking people, but there are times, that is what is needed to ensure that i don't end up in shit, but i really dislike people who are too pompous/arrogant about themselves, about their own greatness. I just hate these people.

But then again, these are the people who induce competition spirit into others, which is rather good at times.

I've decided to stay at home on valentine's day... or should i go out with my parents?

Damn, lots of female friends i know are attached. DAMN

-Joei

No comments:

Post a Comment