Thursday, February 12, 2009

getting use to things

It seems that i still can't get used to a lot of things, for example this blog. After 3 days with it, i thought i was able to grasp the "art" of blogging, but i was wrong. I am apparently still uber noob in it, so i think i shall not care about the layout and stuffs anymore and just concentrate on posting my happenings.

There are times, i wonder, who can i really call a friend. Don't get me wrong, but i really think i should re-evaluate who i trust and who i think will just be a passing facade in my life. I've met people who say they can be trusted and whatever they do, "it's for the good of you". However, after awhile, (sometimes too late unfortunately) you, or in this case, I will realize these are just people out to cheat you out of something, many a times, you/I will get hurt because of these things. The thin line that separates friends and acquaintance has eroded to such an extent that most people i know, must be treated with caution.

Needless to say, it's important to know what you are doing and to follow your heart where ever it leads you too.

-Joei

No comments:

Post a Comment