Wednesday, February 25, 2009

why is everybody getting so emo?

WOHOO... she's coming back!!! =D

Okay, my life so far alright, considering the fact that i just collected my diploma cert and this coming weekend could be fun =)

With a bonus fact that, Jasmine's coming back =D

I'm excited, yet nervous. How would i fare. Would it be another disappointment?

I've always tried to cut myself off all these sentiments, but i never was successful in it.

I was told that my life in future would be a good one if i could just concentrate on my studies (cliche). I'm hoping it's true though. I'm really doubtful about many things, such as the value of friendship.

I have this friend, whom to me was the easiest going person i've ever met, so much so that he does not seem to have a temper, but from what i can observe, it seems like he was taken for granted. Is it really NS's fault? He only began to change drastically this few months in which i am very disappointed in. I used to be able to ask him out without any trouble, but recently, all the answers that he gives are a standard "confirm with you on Friday"

I'm deeply disturbed by his change of attitude, for which i would always rethink the value of our friendship.

I always thought that i knew him inside out, but after this, the truth points towards the unknown

-Joei

No comments:

Post a Comment