Wednesday, February 11, 2009

mysterious ways of thoughts

Looking through some photos from the past and i realized how much i miss those wonderful days, where nothing really mattered, except going to school and looking forward to soccer sessions either in between breaks or after lectures. I still keep in touch with "most" of them, but sad to say we are all individually busy.

BUT

I managed to meet up with 2 of my best buddies for a LAN session at Dohby Ghuat on Sunday. It was damn fun i daresay, and the girl at the counter, she is good looking ah-haha.

New topic:

Speaking of good looking girls, i have this friend who is really obsessed with getting a girlfriend. He laments about it every time we see him, or at least most of the time. He also likes to emphasize on the point about "girls liking bad guys" which i would only agree if the girl is 14yrs of age to 18-19 yrs old. He told me a few times that he would turn homosexual one fine day, which sets me thinking. Why is that the world's female population is higher than the male counterpart, but people still end up pitifully single?

well, for me, there is already someone whom to me is special and whom i'm willing to wait for... so yeah, this doesn't apply to me. I really do pity this friend of mine at times and wish that i could help him. He is a terrific friend to be with but he gets too demoralized and tend to degrade one self one too many. No matter what, i really hope he will find some one suitable for him one day. He deserves a nice girl, and i believe there is some one out there for him


I wonder what i will do this coming valentine's day~


-Joei

No comments:

Post a Comment